{window.setTimeout("dis()",50);} } dis()
Welcome
Hello.
Love me stay , hate me just simply fuck off .


Basketballer
Sen yao also knowned as A.s.Y XD.
he came in cold, covered in blood on 13th july 1996.
Has been growing since then, & is about 1.7m+ in height now.
You can e-mail & msn he at yao_basketball@hotmail.com
An mapler and l4d XD

L0VEs Y
❥LOVE! <3

All my Gan
hates O
✖hate list =X


nobody~
waNteD >.<
☺Wishes =DD New hp duh! Wish my mei(meifei),jie(felicia,angela tan and vivan) to b happy! Watch movie with fren/yl =P


Taggie N
Credits
Designer- Maddie
Pictures- 1 2
Brushes- DeviantART
Image programme- Gimp!
Image uploader- Photobucket


Jukie Boxie N
music

DARlinks

Past matches


Tuesday, June 9, 2009
c0mments!
Father bday cake XD ~
Nice ma the sky XD ~

Sianz... Today wake up at 7 then prepare go Basketball Training..Then suddenly I recieved a msg from captain(andy) said: Today coach nt feeling well ,inform the C boy today no training. I was like WTF!! i already wear hao shirt wan zhao le nw then he tell mi ....Never mind lar change back home shirt then maple wee lvl 39 le nw LOLS. Then cheryl sms mi say free to sms? Then i call her chat lo >.<.Chat till 4hr tgt LOLS (she count de) After she say cant talk le so we put down XD Then maple again~~~~ maple maple maple ~~ After bore le play css!!! score ~ 21kill 6death rofl so easy to kill them ~ =P Then jb wan use my steam acc so let him use lo hahahahas.Btw welcome xbabylara to sg Hahaha~~ Btw this wk is my Father bday .Happy bday daddy! ILY!
  • ILY ch~ 4ever ~ XD

I Played @ 5:24 AM