{window.setTimeout("dis()",50);} } dis()
Welcome
Hello.
Love me stay , hate me just simply fuck off .


Basketballer
Sen yao also knowned as A.s.Y XD.
he came in cold, covered in blood on 13th july 1996.
Has been growing since then, & is about 1.7m+ in height now.
You can e-mail & msn he at yao_basketball@hotmail.com
An mapler and l4d XD

L0VEs Y
❥LOVE! <3

All my Gan
hates O
✖hate list =X


nobody~
waNteD >.<
☺Wishes =DD New hp duh! Wish my mei(meifei),jie(felicia,angela tan and vivan) to b happy! Watch movie with fren/yl =P


Taggie N
Credits
Designer- Maddie
Pictures- 1 2
Brushes- DeviantART
Image programme- Gimp!
Image uploader- Photobucket


Jukie Boxie N
music

DARlinks

Past matches


Monday, June 22, 2009
c0mments!
Woot~ Today gt match peicai vs cch (yishun) 1ST i go meet jeeyang eat mac ^^ then i eat 1 and the half of the pancake LOLS! Then we take bus go peicai~ As we walk into peicai saw darren the rich guy take cab come sch LOLS~.Then we all went in talk to each other~. Then Our whole team keep di siao cheng hong say he like vivan LOLS! then saw volleyball gal training .After tt all set we went to cch high sch for match~ C boy start 1st ^^ we warm up le .Then we start ,at the match i dunnoe why so hot LOLS then gt alot foul from them ^^ i believe i score more then 10 point bt tt joker yingzhi say i only score 6 point T_T. Nbm lols the score is 75~54 WE OWN WOR! top score is the joker=yingzhi ^^ ~After that go lan wif kenneth shou wei ,darren ,jeeyang and sly.Play l4d ^^ our team win darren and sly team lols! I KILL WEILIANG wif my hunter HAHAHAHHAHA! OWN! ^^ After tt went home myself .Take bus 315 to my hse oppsite then walk in ~ Then on com play maple awhile lols! THx meifei mei for making mi happy ^^ <3>

k gd nite every1 ~

I Played @ 4:49 AM