{window.setTimeout("dis()",50);} } dis()
Welcome
Hello.
Love me stay , hate me just simply fuck off .


Basketballer
Sen yao also knowned as A.s.Y XD.
he came in cold, covered in blood on 13th july 1996.
Has been growing since then, & is about 1.7m+ in height now.
You can e-mail & msn he at yao_basketball@hotmail.com
An mapler and l4d XD

L0VEs Y
❥LOVE! <3

All my Gan
hates O
✖hate list =X


nobody~
waNteD >.<
☺Wishes =DD New hp duh! Wish my mei(meifei),jie(felicia,angela tan and vivan) to b happy! Watch movie with fren/yl =P


Taggie N
Credits
Designer- Maddie
Pictures- 1 2
Brushes- DeviantART
Image programme- Gimp!
Image uploader- Photobucket


Jukie Boxie N
music

DARlinks

Past matches


Friday, March 5, 2010
c0mments!
Hor .Draw lot out le south zone!!!!! The sch is : Yuing,Queensway,Queentowns,outram and bukti merah~ .It seem easy to us . hahahsa PEICAI PEICAI ! TEAM!

I Played @ 7:08 AM